18% S, 16% Mg
Supplied ex Hastings Warehouse or through direct shipment to any NZ port
Supplied in bulk or 1200 KG bags (included in price)
Use in: Year round
Click here for freight rates to your farm
Why Use Kieserite:
Precautions when applying Kieserite:
- There are no specific precautions required when applying Kieserite.
Magnesiums role in crops and pastures:
- Crops and pastures require magnesium to capture the sun’s energy for growth and production through photosynthesis.
- Magnesium acts as a phosphorus carrier in plants, and is required for better root formation and thus for better nutrient and water efficiency in plants.
- Magnesium aids in plant respiration and the activation of many enzyme systems.
When to use
Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring
Sulphurs role in crops and pastures:
- A structural component of protein and peptides.
- Active in the conversion of inorganic N into protein.
- A catalyst in chlorophyll production.
- Promotes nodule formation in legumes.
- A structural component of various enzymes.
Use Kieserite as a form of Magnesium when crops and pastures have an immediate requirement for Magnesium. Kieserite also contains readily available Sulphate Sulphur which is also often a limiting nutrient in crops and pasture.